FoodFaithMarriageParentingWomanhoodReviews

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Frugal in Forty: Day 1 - Cleaning out my closet

Literally! Tonight I went through my dresser and closet and sorted all the clothes from each other. I removed and set aside all of my winter clothes to be put in a storage bin, and separated a huge pile of clothes to be donated that haven't been worn in months. They are obviously not clothes I value, or else I would have worn them already, and there are people who are in far greater need of them than I. My dresser is nice and empty organized now, and I am enjoying the way things are fitting better.

So day one was a success! One step at a time :)

Suppose a person is good and does what is fair and right ( . . . ) He gives bread to the hungry and clothes to those who have none ( . . . ) Whoever does these things is good and will surely live, says the Lord God. - Ezekiel 18:5-9

No comments:

Post a Comment