FoodFaithMarriageParentingWomanhoodReviews

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Look at "The World" so close, and we're halfway to it... 12 hours and counting

Thanksgiving dinner cleaned and stored - check.
Babies' suitcase packed - check.
Mama and Papa Bear's suitcase packed - check.
Diaper bag stocked with toys, treats, and essentials - check.
Itinerary and tickets printed out - check.

Tick, tock, tick, tock... we are a mere sleep away from our first ever DISNEY WORLD VACATION! AHH!! *cue confetti and balloons and those obnoxious noise blower things*

I've decided that I'm going to do a live trip report while I'm in Disney. Mostly because I think it will help preserve my memories better, so when I go to make scrap books I'll have all the details. But also because I think some of you might enjoy reading about it, especially if you're considering a trip of your own in the future.

We will be leaving at 11 am tomorrow morning on a JetBlue plane, short layover in NYC, and then onto the happiest place on earth. I have been counting down to this day for over six months, and I can hardly believe it's here. 

Let me give you the run down. Here's your cast:


Me of course! Lover of ALL things Disney, and the vacation planner of the family.


Papa Bear! Wonderful husband and fantastic father to our girls. He puts up with my DisObsession :)


The Twincesses! I love these girls!!!


Nana! She's coming with us to help with the girls!

The schedule is as follows:


· Friday 11/25 - Check into Pop Century
Downtown Disney for dinner and bed!


· Saturday 11/26 – Wizrding World of Harry Potter for the day
 Date night!

· Sunday 11/27 – Animal Kingdom
Check into Port Orleans French Quarter
Counter service lunch
Dinner at Yak and Yeti - 

 Illuminations???


· Monday 11/28 – Hollywood Studios
Breakfast at the Kona Cafe
Lunch at 50's Prime Time Cafe
Starring Rolls to get snacks for Fantasmic!
Fantasmic! Fireworks show
Hollywood Brown Derby for dinner

· Tuesday 11/29 – Epcot

Kringla Bakery
Lunch at Les Chefs De France
Candlelight Processional
Snack from Karamel Kuche 
Dinner at Whispering Canyon Café


· Wednesday 11/30 – Magic Kingdom
Breakfast at The Crystal Palace
Lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern
Dinner at the Yachtsman Steakhouse
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party


Thursday 12/1 - Departure Day
Downtown Disney until we leave

So there we go! I'm about to head to bed to get some good sleep for our big day of traveling tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment