FoodFaithMarriageParentingWomanhoodReviews

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Welcome!

I realize that for a while I will be catering to a somewhat scant close knit group of readers, so if you've made your way over to read this, thank you! I've had casual blogs in the past, but this time I am diving in with the intention of really throwing myself into this. Thus, the fabulous new blog design - courtesy of the lovely Sarah over at Kingdom Twindom. My goal in blogging is to share my faith, my life, my heart, and some of my food with you. It is my plan to be transparently honest in hopes that I can inspire others to do the same, to be who they are as God made them, without a facade. I plan to practice what Mrs. Kingdom Twindom coined as "Bold Blogging" - a blog where I will not inhibit or impede what I know to be true through Christ simply to display an attitude of political correctness. So, what that said again I welcome to you to my blog and I really hope you enjoy reading as much as I will enjoy sharing. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment